Wednesday, February 07, 2007

NEED OBFUSCATOR FOR .NET?

Do you remember the second part of the series "Deploying Games To The 360 Without Sharing Source Code" -related to obfuscation of .NET assemblies?

Well, if you're not interested in the subject just skip this post. Otherwise, read on ...

I have searched the Internet for some obfuscators and this is what I've found so far:

Some of the vendors' sites do include comparison charts but unfortunately I couldn't find "user-made" comparison charts. Thus, like usual we all end up in a "try the demo-before-you-buy" scenario to get the one that properly fills our needs for code protection.

BTW, the list above is meant to be as a "dynamic" reference, so if I happened to miss one obfuscator -sorry about that, just let me know and I add it to the list a.s.a.p.

Also, if you know well one/some of these apps -because you use or used it/them- and want to share your thoughts you're welcome to post your comments.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Post them here ...