From Blade3D's forums: "We are happy to announce the availability of the latest build of Blade3D.
Here is a list of features and improvements for this weeks release.
- Entirely new multimedia help system with embedded video tutorials
- Integrated web based asset delivery mechanism for textures, models and modules
- Over 400 free textures and more than 70 models ready for delivery
- New menu commands for quick model import, selection and scene insertion
- Improved, more intuitive translation tool
- Ability to define custom bone controllers for animated models
- New animation graphs provide basis for total animation control in future
- Ability to import/export any part of the module to shareable packages
- Many bugs fixed
Registered Beta 1 users should go here to download the latest build
Enjoy!"So, ... enjoy!