Friday, January 05, 2007

WHERE'S MY FREE ACER FERRARI LAPTOP?!!!

According to this CRN's article (among other posts you may find in the WWW), Microsoft and AMD have been giving away "... top-of-the-line Acer Ferrari laptops to select tech bloggers ...".

Incredible, isn't it? Just wait a second ...

Then the article adds: "... raising questions in the blogosphere over whether the companies are trying to unduly influence the writers ...".

Following the wave of raising questions in the blogosphere I find my-self in the need to ask: where is my free laptop? ... Ok, or at least a T-shirt? A cup? A discount coupon to buy food at any local supermarket?

Just tell me who I must contact to inform my address and zip-code details in order to receive the laptop a.s.a.p. ... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Post them here ...